Sunday, October 5, 2014

New Issue of Jewelry Affaire magazine

I just got my contributor's copy of Jewelry Affaire magazine.


Love It!

The crew at Stampington never fails to amaze...

They have a new editor, Natalie Way.

She is just fabulous.

I am delighted to open it and discover several pieces featured....

What!?!

I don't have the pieces back from the magazine yet so my photos are not as amazing as theirs.

I wanted to give you a sneak peek...

These 2 bracelets are a personal favorite of mine.


I cannot wait to get them back.

I made the beads from polymer clay using Stacy Louise Smith's Tutorial to get this amazing finish.



I love them both.

The look of the white beads takes on the look of stone.

And those jewel hues make me so happy.



Here they are in the magazine...



This fun charm bib necklace is made form Shrinky Dinks believe it or not.


I did a mix of white and clear.


The Stampington picture is much better...


Sorry for the glare on the magazine page.

This Ruffled Cobra necklace is fun and easy to make.


I like that it can be doubled up or worn long.


Here it is in the magazine.


This triple strand bracelet is a favorite.

When it comes back, I am keeping it...



I always love the props the photographers use....

This is the magazine photo.


This is a polymer clay piece that I am especially fond of...

I am not usually a pink person, but I love this one.

I think it is because it is rustic and sweet at the same time....





And back in The Jewelry Box is another multi-strand bracelet.


When these get back this month, I will be listing them on Etsy.

There are tons of amazing pieces in this issue.

I will be reading and rereading it for the next 2 weeks.

Thanks for stopping by...

No comments: