Saturday, October 25, 2014

A Spooky Doorside Vignette

We have a party coming up soon.

I decided to pull together some of my recent projects to create a spooky vignette outside our door.




You might recognize some of the elements.


The hydrangeas came from my parents this summer and appeared on my workbench one Wednesday.


The Spider Spells book is a favorite and will end up a variety of places throughout the years I am sure. 

 When I have time, I will make additional volumes as well.




Here is one of the Candy Corn Gltter jars with the rice light strand inside....



The spooky branch was actually a paracord display my husband made for my daughter's paracord bracelets.

I repurposed it by adding stained cheese cloth webs.


When I was making glittered candy corn jars, I made a bottle brush tree as well.


The spooky spiders add a nice little touch...


I can't wait to see if anyone at the party notices...


The battery operated candles are a nice safe touch for any where.


I love vignettes that are spooky but fun.


Makes me want to sit in the rocker and enjoy the crisp fall air...


After I had done most of my photos, my mercury glass votives were finally dry so I added them as well.


Happy Haunting.

Thanks for stopping by....

Linking up with these great blogs...

No comments: