Thursday, June 12, 2014

Candlesticks and Old Tins....Oh My!

This week's trip to the thrift store snagged a few fun pieces.

  I get no credit for taking something to drop off...just got a couple of goodies.

These wide platform candlesticks have so much potential.

I am thinking a coat of DecoArt's Chalky finish paints...
I just have to decide what color.


These candlesticks as well.




I am thinking they are destined to be dress form bases.


I'll show you later when they are done.


And these great little tins are going on my new shelf in my studio.

I don't know what they will hold yet.

They have such a great shape and designs.  
The lids are thicker so they close tightly but open easily.

I love a good Thrifty Thursday.

What have you found lately?

Thanks for stopping by. 


No comments: