Friday, June 13, 2014

Reorganizing the Studio

I am lucky enough to have several spaces devoted primarily to my art.

This is good....

and bad.

I have lots of stuff.

I like to do lots of things so I am always on the lookout for supplies or possible projects.

I reorganize each year. 

This year I am determined to get my spaces looking good. 

I want to sort out what I can really use and cull the rest.

This is my goal.  

We will see how it goes.

To stay on track, I am going to show you the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Here is my first challenge.



Above the cupboards in my garage, I keep my yarn and fibers.

When I started, they were in little plastic baskets and looked nice.

Then time went by.

I bought more yarn.



And more yarn.


And more yarn.


Now they look like this.


Sigh. 

 So I am rethinking how I am going to store things up there and show you the results as soon as it is done.

  Stay tuned.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: