Monday, May 30, 2016

Blueberry Cove Beads-Fairy Tales

Are you familiar with Blueberry Cove Beads?

It is a bead subscription service.

You receive a monthly curated themed box of beads.

My first box seemed like it was created just for me.

The theme: Fairy Tales.

I am not kidding.

Here's what was in the box.


I created a couple tutorials for Isobel using the beads and components in the box.

I made these easy toadstool earrings.


You can find the full tutorial here.


I tell you step-by-step how to make your own pair.


I added a few other supplies not in the box to make my earrings like moss and earring hoops.


The tutorial also provides directions for making these whimsical earrings.


I used more earring hoops and some waxed linen cord to make these designs.


There are lots of beads and components in the box....

Enough to make several pieces.

So I did another tutorial for making this necklace as well.


You can find it here.


I just added some jump rings, silk strips and a skeleton key.

If you love to make jewelry but get overwhelmed with what to choose when you go shopping, Blueberry Cove Beads will be perfect for you.

Thanks for stopping by...

No comments: