Saturday, May 28, 2016

Lucketts 2016

We had a great adventure last weekend...

I had the pleasure of spending the day with my daughter and 2 best friends...

We drove to Leesburg, Virginia for the Lucketts Spring Market.


The weather was wet and overcast but there was still so much to see.

My daughter and I loved this new vendor.

She upholsters vintage chairs with everything from vintage fabric to leather and cowhides....

Mmmmmm....We loved her style.


I am gearing up at home for a studio makeover and a chair like this is on my wish list....


The leather and cowhide is probably my favorite but it was so hard to pick one.

They were all fabulous!


This fun garden art is on my radar for a few windows I have laying around...


 This tepee is always somewhere in the market....

Maybe this year I will make my own version...



There is just so much good stuff we could have taken thousands of pictures...


My daughter and I were in love with those bottles...

They are covered in barnacles...


Old ladders and tin ceiling tiles turned into a screen caught our eye and imaginations...

And check out that cool chandelier at the base of the ladder...


We found what had to be the prettiest cookies ever at this booth....

Sky's the Limit is her company name.

We each got a camper cookie and they tasted as good as they looked.


More amazing tin tiles....


I have to make something like this great pallet display.

How awesome would that be outside the studio/shed?



It was a wet, chilly but fun day.

There is always so much to see.

I always leave with my head swimming with ideas.

I will have to share my finds later.  

Sadly, they cancelled the second day of the show due to wet and muddy conditions.

I am so glad we got there to enjoy it when we did...

Thanks for stopping by....

No comments: