Sunday, February 15, 2015

Primitive Polymer Love Necklace

I wanted to share another of my favorite clay pieces today.

I know Valentine's Day has passed but I always think of February as the month of hearts.

This polymer clay piece is fun pinks and reds.


It is not too sweet though.

I love making my own steel clasps.

I love forming them and pounding them to work harden them.

  They suit my primitive pieces so well.

And they work really well.



I love texture and great finishes.  

The crackled finish makes these pieces look like ceramics or stone.

I love that.


Sculpey clay is my very favorite to work with.  

I prefer clay that condiditons easily.

Sculpey clays are perfect for that.



I am so happy when there is clay in my hands and a tray full of pieces ready to be cooked.

Thanks for stopping by...

                                            Linking up with these blogs.

No comments: