Saturday, February 14, 2015

Embedded Polymer Beads

One of the things that brings joy to my heart throughout the entire creative process is making polymer clay jewelry.

And yet, for  some reason, I seldom share the process or the pieces here.  

I decided to change that.

Here is a bracelet made with some of my embedded beads.


For the most part, the additives are rolled right into the beads.

You can see the one with the red microbeads also had them added to the surface as well.


I love stringing these on elastic cord.

The bracelet is so easy to get on and off.

The rhinestone rondelles add the unexpected touch of bling to the primitive piece.


This piece is very eclectic.

It has a mix of colors and additives.


I hope it catches your eye.

For me, it makes my heart sing.

Thanks for stopping by...


No comments: