Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Workbench Wednesday...Getting Ready For An Art Abandonment...

It has been some time since I showed you what was on the workbench.

It seems something always is...I just don't always take a picture.

Here is what is going on this week...


These charms and beads are on their way to becoming something extra special...


The beads will be turned into bracelets that will be given as gifts...


There are some people I need to thank and art seems like the natural way for me to do it...


Each bracelet will have a hope bead as well as a few others...


I want to make enough that each person can choose the one they like best...


Of course the beads will have to be dyed...


I am thinking pink, blue, purple....


And then I made a pile of these little charms and beads.

My plan is to do a couple different bracelet designs...


And the charms???

Well, they have a special purpose...


They are destined to be a part of my next art abandonment...

What is that, you ask?

Well, there is a movement in art where artists take the things they make and leave them for others to find and take.


All these little charms will be sprinkled about next week in a place where I know they are needed....


The funny part of this story is that after taking these photos, I took the tray of pieces into my garage where I was going to color them....

The whole try flipped over and the beads and pendants scattered down into a huge pile of paint cans and such next to the sink.

Sigh.

I gathered the ones I could see, but I will be making more soon....

Oh my...

Thanks for stopping by....

No comments: