Thursday, January 14, 2016

2016 ICE Resin Design Team

I am thrilled to announce that I am a member of the 2016 ICE Resin Design Team.



What does that mean?

It means for the next year, I have the opportunity to stretch my wings as an artist.

I have always loved working with ICE Resin and now I can really show some of the things that can be done with it.

I will be participating in a  number of challenges and blog hops this year as a member of the team.

The scariest part of the whole thing is that each project needs a video.

Gulp!

I am not a selfie/video kind of gal.

But I DO love to create and share with others how to do it so the end result is worth a little discomfort on my part.

Plus, pushing past a little fear can be a very good thing...

I am super excited to be a member, especially when I look at those who were members before me and alongside me this year.

We are talking some serious talent here, folks.

Be sure to hop over to the ICE Queen E-Zine to check out the whole team.

And watch for teasers here on the post of what you can do with ICE Resin...

Thanks for stopping by....


No comments: