Friday, September 4, 2015

Triple Strand Bracelets

What is a good day like for you?

A good day for me is making something...

A friend, a good dinner, or something beautiful.

I have a lot of good days.

I have a lot of amazing people that I call friends, a few good meals here and there, and I make A LOT of stuff.

Here are a couple triple stand bracelets.

Today's material of choice is buttons.


Buttons and waxed linen cord.

If you have been here before, you know I love that stuff.


There is something so relaxing and satisfying to me to string and knot with waxed linen.


This bracelet has vintage buttons, pearls and these fun blue beads.


I love that little turtle charm dangle too.


 I love multi strand bracelets for the look and the ease to wear.

  They look like you took time to gather and assemble the pieces and put them on, but nope!

One simple hook clasp and you are ready to go.


Thanks for stopping by...

                  Linking up with these great blogs.

No comments: