Friday, April 17, 2015

Delicate Pink Jewelry

I am not really a delicate kind of jewelry gal.

I don't buy it.

I don't wear it.

And I usually don't make it.

But sometimes a girl just has to try something different.

  Armed with lace, silk, beds and buttons, off I go.

Into the delicate pink yonder.

Join me, won't you?

First up: a  choker made from recycled silk strips and lace.


A little white linen cord to tie off the ends.



A few handmade jump rings make it adjustable.

I have a big neck but I try to remember the rest of the world may be much smaller than me.



This sweet little buckle was the inspiration for the whole piece.



Next up: a triple strand seed bead necklace.

Also not my style, but fun to try.


Simple beading with a little lace choker layer added at the end.




And last, but not least: a button choker.

This one I WOULD wear.


Simple white buttons from the many, many button jars I collect.


Knotted together with white waxed linen cord.

I love working with that stuff.


I finished it off with a strip of pink silk and a little white flower button.

Do you see  anything that is your style?

Which one?

Thanks for stopping by...

No comments: