Monday, April 25, 2016

Mermaid Crown

I am fascinated with crowns.

Which is sort of funny because I do not consider myself a diva kind of girl.

I guess every girl has a secret princess inside.

So I wanted to take a hand at making my own mermaid crown.

Here she is....


Talk about fun....


You know when you get to use seashells, pearls and glitter that it is going to be a great time....


The tulle added just the touch I was looking for...


And I am in love with the graphic appeal of a starfish...


I am drawn to any piece that has starfish incorporated...


I love the additions of the little bits of tulle here and there....


I need a pretty mermaid model to wear it...


I used the finest glitter....

Love the tiny shimmer of it...


This was a great use for all the seashells I am always buying at yard sales and the thrift stores...


Truth be told, I have many jars filled with tiny (and not-so-tiny) seashells.


So I have my own little piece of magic now...


It is a bit heavy to actually wear, but it brings me joy none-the-less.


How do you celebrate your inner princess?

.
Thanks for stopping by....

No comments: