Saturday, May 3, 2014

Welcome to Artistic Endeavors 101!

Hello there!  I am so glad that you found us here.  I am excited to be able to share some creative and (I hope) inspiring ideas for you and your friends and family.


So what can you expect to see here on Artistic Endeavors 101?






  • A peek at what I am working on for Workbench  Wednesdays.
  • A look at what finds I have picked up scrounging on Thrifty Thursdays.
  • My plan is to sprinkle in plenty of easy tutorials for a variety of creative things: art journaling, paper crafts,recycling and re-purposing, jewelry making, garden décor and more.
  • Occasional fun photos from my junking adventures and desperate attempts to organize my creative and living spaces.






So be sure to sign up to receive our posts via email !





No comments: