Thursday, June 25, 2015

Thrifty Thursday: Chemistry Finds at Lucketts

I know some bloggers show you everything they got all at one time.  

I tend not to do that.

I don't go thrifting every week.

And I like to savor my finds.

When we went to Lucketts this spring, my daughter came and got me from one booth to show me "some cool chemistry stuff".

We found all sorts of goodies.

I am just going to show you what I chose.

My daughter got a bunch of cool chemistry stuff herself.  

She also told the seller what the pieces she had left were used for and how they went together.

I got all the glass test tubes she had.


I have never seen ones with caps.

Some had plastic and some had metal.


Very, very cool....


I also got these tiny glass bottles.

They are destined to become little reliquaries and vials filled with treasures.


And last but not least, check out these tiny little bottles.

So much possibility...


Thanks for stopping by....

No comments: